SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#209278 - 10/27/05 09:03 AM Re: Tyros 2 is in the house.
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
OK, I have finally found the time to post some short demo's of the Tyros 2; they are meant to give an idea of some of the new sounds and also of the new styles. They can be found on this page of my website.
The first demo is an example of the new Bossa Nova style, that makes use of the new super-articulation guitar for the rhytm part (in variation 1 of the style there is just the acoustic guitar playing). You can also hear the SA Acoustic Guitar playing the melody of the song.
The second demo portrays the Harmonica and the Super Articulation Sax.
The third demo shows again the SA Acoustic Guitar; I really love the overall atmosphere of this song and frankly don't believe that could have attained the same result with another arranger (sorry, folks...)
The fourth demo is for oriental music lovers: there is just a loop and the SA Sax playing: anyone can guess the title of the song?
Enjoy!

#209279 - 10/28/05 12:55 PM Re: Tyros 2 is in the house.
claudiu Offline

Loc: Sterling Heights, Michigan USA
i'm glad to see you all enjoying the T2 so much - what should i pull out from that ? Dump my VA-76? Dreamer, again I LOVE YOUR " EUROPA " the guitar is excellent ! GREAT !

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online