SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#199363 - 12/14/05 02:46 AM Re: Can anyone recommend good (cheap) web shops? (in Europe)
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Theo,
you are right; however in this era of global communication (and market) if I had an online shop here in Italy I would first thing translate everything in as many foreign languages as I can.
Maybe, if someone starts to place orders from outside Italy, they will open their eyes and consider this possibility.

#199364 - 12/14/05 07:42 AM Re: Can anyone recommend good (cheap) web shops? (in Europe)
Route 66 Offline

Loc: Braganca, Portugal
Hi Andrea,

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer:
Josè,
yes, I am waiting (maybe after I come back from my holidays in January) to go to Cherubini and try the new GEM pianos; Cherubini has a lot of things, including the Ketron Midjay , but the price is 1300 euros. I remember seeing it on Synthplanet for 1000 euros, but right now it isn't available anymore...

If you are interested in talking about Midjay prices, send me a private e-mail.

Quote:

What are you doing for Christmas?

As usual in this time of the year, I go south to meet my parents and sister, near Lisbon..

-- José.

#199365 - 12/14/05 04:14 PM Re: Can anyone recommend good (cheap) web shops? (in Europe)
freddynl Offline

Loc: netherlands
You might have a look here too.
I sometimes order from them (after I have compared prices!)

http://www.musicians-gear.com/

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online