SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#197905 - 09/04/04 11:07 AM Musicians Buy (Florida)??
BruceMilne Offline

Loc: New Bern, North Carolina USA
Hi,
Anyone had any experience dealing with a company named Musicians Buy in West Palm Beach, Florida. Tried to run a Bettter Business Bureau check but had no luck.
Company is a division of Palm Beach Music, Inc.

Would appreciate positive and/or negative comments from anyone having experience with this company.

Thanks in advance...Bruce

#197906 - 09/04/04 12:46 PM Re: Musicians Buy (Florida)??
Keith W. Bailey Offline

Loc: New Castle Indiana USA
Bruce,

I bought my PSR-2000 from Musiansbuy.com in West Palm Beach Florida 2 years ago. They are a good outfit, and I had no trouble with them. They are not small, and have a good customer Service Dept.

If I buy a PSR-3000, I would probably get it from Dano's Music City because he supports the synthzone and PSR Tutorials. Hope I've helped! Keith

#197907 - 09/04/04 03:00 PM Re: Musicians Buy (Florida)??
mikeathome1 Offline

Loc: Syracuse NY
I'm having trouble with them now but probably because of the storm.
I bought something last week and used paypal, a couple of days later I emailed to inquire about my order, for a quik lok tier, and they had no record of my order. Haven't heard since but like I said probably now because of the storm.

------------------
qqqwq@hotmail.com

#197908 - 09/05/04 05:50 PM Re: Musicians Buy (Florida)??
TERRYC Offline

Loc: St, Petersburg. Florida. u.s.a
I have used them and they are very good.Absolutely no problem.I bought a lightweight power amp from them.It was shipped directly from the factory in california to me. It was defective.I called customer service and they had a new one shipped to me by expedited service.No extra cost,and they even had UPS come to my home to pick up and return the bad one.Terry

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online