I am just back from Gig again.I feel the need to mention snags in X1. I kept it relatively clean compared to any previous arranger. But 1 arranger button "A" failed to effect a change after a month or so I got parts but didnt fit them as I can get it to work by hard pressure or with foot h pedals
2 Slight but noticeable mistiming in change of registration(Block).
3 Sometimes Single reg fails to load on the fly.
4 Light in display is dissapearing too often for past few weeks -- If I tap the display it appears but tonight I had to tap it too many times --- however it did stay on for the remainder of the night .
I wonder will I try to get Sd1--- I will check price tomorrow --- they were expected into stock about now.
Please help. I use Korg sd1g Piano and on top I have the x1 I absolutely love the Korg piano it is 10 years old I will keep it. I use trumpet or accordian mainly and I am considering the sd1 as it has more keys ,its somewhat better sounds and I understand it has better editing facilities. Any better Bass in sd1 than x1 ?? I am expecting that sd1 is a stronger structure and I need to feel safe on the road -I now carry a minidisk with enough drum patterns to get me by should x1 fail (it never Did But it worries me. So Any tips welcome Pierce.