SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#185338 - 04/19/02 01:50 PM Ketron XD9 New Arranger
Maximo Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Hi to all,
this is the link to know more about the new Ketron XD9.
www.ketronclub.it

the site is multi-lingual.

Enjoy,

Maxinmo

#185339 - 05/09/02 07:32 AM Re: Ketron XD9 New Arranger
Maximo Offline

I posted this message long time ago about the Ketron XD9, the ketronclub link has all the information you are looking for.

Have fun,
Maximo

[This message has been edited by Maximo (edited 05-09-2002).]

#185340 - 05/09/02 02:44 PM Re: Ketron XD9 New Arranger
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Maximo .........thanks for posting the early information about the XD9 .

I was fortunate enough to lay my hands on it . So I wanted to share that info !

dano ketronguy@yahoo.com

#185341 - 05/10/02 01:13 AM Re: Ketron XD9 New Arranger
Maximo Offline

Thank you for your report DanO1,
you did a great job. I'm enjoying the reading of your thread day by day. I just can't stand those moron out there that even after your report still asking the same questions as you ever have sayd anything about it, so that's why I posted again. I don't understant why some of you guys read a post from a old member and wheter is interesting or not, drop him/her a line saying how thankful you are and bla, bla... even when the contents is "shit". And then a new member with a bit of knowledge in music business try to be helpful and nice sharing information and such and what I got back? I'll let you guess! I think you are smart enough to understand what I'm talking about! Anyway thanks for replying!

Maximo

#185342 - 05/10/02 02:12 AM Re: Ketron XD9 New Arranger
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Maximo, please calm down; you are a bit too aggressive for this Forum. In every "society" (and this Forum is a society of some kind) there are rules to respect; it takes some time to be accepted and you have to show some qualities too. Please, re-read your thread and then think if it's the case to delete it. When you live abroad you are an ambassador of your own country and in this case you are not doing a good service to our country (Italy).
Please, be sure that I understand how you feel, but this is definitely the worst way to react.
Yours sincerely (and I mean it),
Andrea

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online