SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#178468 - 12/03/03 07:54 PM Re: BEST ARRANGER MODULE?
whodat? Offline

Loc: Whittier, CA
Hi! In answer to your question, Jos. I use the flat of my foot to press two or even three adjacent keys, either white, white or white black or white, black, white. I can play 3rds if one key is white and the other black by turning foot sideways. I play with both feet.

How did you put a minor switch in your system? I saw an old arranger system on E-bay that had 2 switches on each side of the volume pedal. Maj-min-aug-dim if I remember correctly. It was a large system that included keyboard and pedals. I can't remember the name but it was one of the major early synthesizer companies. Could have been Arp or Moog. Noone even bid on it.

Reflecting on the OMB situation, I remembered that I e-mailed the creator with my question. I forgot what the question was but remember that the OMB could do what I was wanting. Perhaps a newer version has or will have the features I need.

Marcus

#178469 - 12/03/03 08:20 PM Re: BEST ARRANGER MODULE?
Bluezplayer Offline

Loc: Catskill Mountains, NY
Jos is the creator of OMB and I think he has put enough features in it that I might be comfortable enough to try using it in a live setup now, as a backup for my PA80.

AJ

#178470 - 12/04/03 06:19 AM Re: BEST ARRANGER MODULE?
Jos Maas Offline

Loc: Hantum, The Netherlands
Here is a complete description of the chord recognition in One Man Band:
http://www.1manband.nl/chords.htm

Jos

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online