SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 >
Topic Options
#172640 - 02/11/04 05:43 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Scott,

September might be possible for me. Come on Donny, go on Priceline and get a plane ticket for 200 bucks. It would be fun! If I had your money I'd fly first class.

Tom

Tom

#172641 - 02/11/04 05:48 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
RichUK Offline

Loc: England
If only there were more stargates scattered across the world, I'd be there in seconds...

Scott and Bebop, I hope this comes off! It'd be great to hear all about it, complete with pics, audio and maybe video!

Rich

#172642 - 02/11/04 08:46 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I'd love to come, but won't know until closer to the time.
DonM

#172643 - 02/11/04 08:49 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
wizboy Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Scott,

That sounds like a pretty exciting plan. I actually drove from San Diego to San Jose two weeks ago, it was a pretty nice ride, just about 6h
But if I make it, I'll certainly fly this time though since it's only an hour away although I wouldn't be able to bring the VA7 on a plane either

Checking my schedule and still giving this some serious thoughts....

Claude

#172644 - 02/11/04 09:41 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Rich, I believe Virgin Airline's got 'nonstop' flights from London to San Francisco.

Hey Don. Yes, YES, really hoping you CAN make it . . . and don't forget your clubs. Pebble Beach is just an hour South of San Jose.

Tom, can't make it in May? Well, if there's enough interest in Sept as well, and the May one is a success, perhaps we could book a double hitter.

Claude, it would be great if you could make it, with or without your VA7.

#172645 - 02/11/04 09:47 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
I did already meet, perform for, and make some great friends here from the SZ forum . .. I hope to meet many more also. It is one of my future goals for sure......Good Luck !

Donny, if you or one our East coasts buds organizes a SZ get together on your side of the continent, I promise to make every effort to fly back for it.

I encourage others here to rally SZ members in your area (Country, region) to meet as well. Like Donny, I too have been lucky to have met a number of SZ folks in person and it's always been a rewarding experience to finally meet the people you chat with regularly (over the years) on SZ. Long live the Zone ! - Scott

#172646 - 02/11/04 09:49 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
DonM Offline

I'm real close to the middle of the country.
Ya'll come see me, hear?
DonM

#172647 - 02/11/04 09:57 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
Scottyee Offline

Hey Don, Benton is actually pretty high up on my travel itinerary list, as I have family in Lafayette and a friend who's a music professor at Gramling U. Is that very far from you? Still hope you can make it out for the West Coast get together. - Scott

#172648 - 02/11/04 10:18 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Hey Don, Benton is actually pretty high up on my travel itinerary list, as I have family in Lafayette and a friend who's a music professor at Gramling U. Is that very far from you? Still hope you can make it out for the West Coast get together. - Scott

Hey Scott,
Maybe we just throw all our gear in my 35 foot motorhome and we go visit everybody that doesn't make it to the SynthZone Jam.
Whatcha think
Bebop
PS: Bakerspatch is out. I was in business there for two years. No way.
I used to play with Buck Owens at the Blackboard in Oildale about 1960 or so. His Piano Player Don liked lots of breaks to go play on the dance floor so I used to rattle his piano while he was rattling the ladies
Bakersfield was a good party town in those days but now DAZE...............

#172649 - 02/11/04 12:44 PM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
DonM Offline

Benton is less than an hour from Grambling. All interstate. My son is at school at La. Tech in Ruston, about 5 miles past Grambling.
I'll put the Gumbo on!
DonM

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online