SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#171963 - 04/12/05 06:19 PM Did I miss something?
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
I've been on spring break for the past 10 days and haven't monitored the forum. Did Jim the Pro quit or something? I sincerely hope not! I've really grown to like Jim and his comments even when I don't agree with them. He has been a valuable member of this forum and I would hate to see him leave. What is going on?

Tom

Tom

#171964 - 04/12/05 07:05 PM Re: Did I miss something?
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Tom .... first, how are you feeling? ... I hope you are doing well ...
Yes Jim/Pro/Esh apparently has quit us ... He had posted to the effect that there didn't seem to be anything interesting happening here, he seemed unhappy with the recent trend in posts, and (as he put it) "the kids" are taking over ...
There were a large number of responses from forum members, mostly asking him to reconsider, and then, from what I could surmise as I did not see all of the posts, I think the tone of the posts changed and the thread was deleted ...
t.

#171965 - 04/12/05 07:17 PM Re: Did I miss something?
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Ah, the hazard of having antiquated software. Yes, the thread, apparently, was deleted. Jim has left? I hope not, I'm a fan, but man, this drama is pretty infectious.

#171966 - 04/13/05 05:45 AM Re: Did I miss something?
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Tony,

Thanks for the info. I'm feeling good. I'm still trying to get everything to work correctly again but day by day it gets a little better.

The forum has been slow lately but it is because not much new and exciting is coming out of the manufacturers. I'll miss Jim.

Tom

Tom

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online