SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#17131 - 02/22/06 12:47 PM microkorg editing software?
chovie d Offline

I downloaded the software, just wanting to read the pdf. instruction files, but the file will not open. when i click on the icon it asks to unzip, then when I click unzip, it says one file successfully unzipped but nothing happens. sorry to be dense, I hate these infernal machines consarnit! do i have to have the synth connected to the computer to even open the downloaded file and instructions? korgs site was useless, and I did a serach here a didnt find much. if I get no response here I will brave the waters of the genral arranger forum with my ignorant questions. Thanks-

btw Windows ME PC, latest version of winzip installed, but no cable to connect synth to pC yet

#17132 - 02/27/06 11:33 AM Re: microkorg editing software?
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
I am guessing that there was a .exe in the zip file that you unzipped. This would still need to be run after you unzipped it for the software to install. When you unzip it be sure to note where you are unzipping it to so you can then go and click on it to run it.

I looked at the Korg website http://korg.com/service/downloadinfo.asp?DID=435 but I only saw the .exe itself not the file in a zip. Not that it matters as I am sure the problem is simply that you did not run the exe after unzipping it.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online