SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#161403 - 03/15/04 11:08 AM Hey, everyone!! YamBox is now Zleepy!!
Zleepy Offline

Loc: Finland
I've been a little quiet recently. Too much work... But now it's finished!!
Yes, from now on almost normal hours per week and much easier too -> more time to spend with my family, play music and of course more time to synthzone!!

This week I'm off work totally and going to have MUCH MUCH MUCH fun and quality time!

See you around!

Tony
(Zleepy)

#161404 - 03/15/04 08:37 PM Re: Hey, everyone!! YamBox is now Zleepy!!
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Did you change your name because you got rid of your Yamaha? Yambox was kinda catchy. But if you sold your Yammie Arranger I could see where you'd want to maybe change your username to something more appropriate. But I'm not sure Zleepy is it. Just kidding. LOL, ha ha.

Btw, is Zleepy a Finnish name? In America we have a very similar name in "Sleepy". Here is its meaning:

Ready for or needing sleep.
Sluggish from sleep.
Inducing sleep.
Inactive; quiet:

But whatever floats your boat Tony. I'm sure I'll get accustomed to it.

I'm glad to hear your workload is now lighter and you have more time to spend with your family. That is great news!

Best regards,
Mike

#161405 - 03/16/04 12:17 PM Re: Hey, everyone!! YamBox is now Zleepy!!
Zleepy Offline

Loc: Finland
No I did not sell my Yamaha. Changed my name because I did not personally like YamBox that much.. And of course if I wanted to expand my vision and something else next to Yammie..

Zleepy is not a Finnish name. It is actually sleepy with "Z". I think it describes me a lot better. I really am lazy, I sleep as much as I can and hate to get up early. I even sleep at work! Lunchbrake... And when it comes to music, I never edit/mix my songs properly. Too much work...
This is where I got the idea to change name.

Btw, I used to play in a band called "Lazy men"

Tony

#161406 - 03/16/04 12:42 PM Re: Hey, everyone!! YamBox is now Zleepy!!
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
There is a procastinators club in America, but they rarely meet, because the organisers never get around to it. When they schedule a meeting, few people show up. They keep putting it off.
Starkeeper

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online