SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#15810 - 08/11/05 03:38 PM Accomp. Volumes.
Rudi62 Offline

Loc: Ypres, Belgium
Hello Group,
On my GeneseysXP, I found the Drum-and Basstracks of every style to loud.
Is there a way to limit these tracks? Since the XP has no sliders for these tracks, I can't find it out how to do this.
Thanks for answers, Regards, Rudi.

#15811 - 08/11/05 05:16 PM Re: Accomp. Volumes.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello,

If you press the Mixer button to the right of the display and then the Part button located below the left side of the display, you will have access to all of the accompaniment track volumes. Make the desired changes to a style and then press the Store button located at the far right of the Resources section of buttons below the display. Here you can choose to save Style Presets among other options. If you choose to save the edited Style to the first Style Preset, then anytime you call up that style, your edits will automatically be loaded.

Best Regards,

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA
GEM Community Forums

#15812 - 08/12/05 02:05 AM Re: Accomp. Volumes.
Rudi62 Offline

Loc: Ypres, Belgium
Hi Dave,
It's great! I tried it this way and that's what I want. I took a style and made some changes in the Partvolumes. Then i saved this to his first
StylePreset, Done!
Now, NO MATTER WHAT PRESET I CHOOSE, every time i select this style it plays it with te stored volumes. What a fantastic instrument!!
Thanks for the helps, Regards, Rudi.

#15813 - 08/12/05 04:27 AM Re: Accomp. Volumes.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Rudi62:
Hi Dave,
It's great! I tried it this way and that's what I want. I took a style and made some changes in the Partvolumes. Then i saved this to his first
StylePreset, Done!
Now, NO MATTER WHAT PRESET I CHOOSE, every time i select this style it plays it with te stored volumes. What a fantastic instrument!!
Thanks for the helps, Regards, Rudi.

My pleasure!

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA
GEM Community Forums

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online