This is way off topic, but I was interested if anyone here ever used these guns? No one in my state has heard of them... I myself like to target shoot, but the wife doesn't want actual firearms in the house. A friend told me about "AirSoft", so I checked it out, and my mouth dropped.. What awsome weapons! Full size with locking slides, use clips, and many are actually endorsed by the gun makers. There are single action, semi auto, and fully automatics available.. They shoot plastic 6mm rounds, and also shoot 6mm paintballs (much smaller than the traditional paintball).... After checking out many sites I bought a little pistol for $15.00 Boy was I impressed when I got the thing. Exact replica of the Taurus PT-111. These guns are so real that the federal law now mandates that they have an orange tip so cops can tell it's not a real firearm.. Some state require you to be 21 to buy them and treat them like real weapons... These weapons are what they use for "Paintball" in Japan. I was also told that some people in Japan actually carry these things as an alternative to the real thing. Imagine someone shooting (15) 6mm hard plastic rounds at your forehead at 200 FPS.. Geeze that would hurt like hell. Of course my dumb ass "being the typical curious male", I wanted to test my gun, but couldn't get anyone to let me pop one in their leg So I had to test it on my leg.. OOOUUUCCHHH!!!! Anyways if anyone is interested in a cheap alternative to outdoor target practice (these can be used indoors with simple traps), check out this site. www.shortyusa.com They're fun guns to use for target shooting... However, some are VERY powerful, and will easily kill small cats, possibly dogs, and smaller animals.. If you search you can find fully modified sniper rifles that shoot these little plastic rounds.. They cost quite a bit too.. Too much in my opinion.. I saw one that was over $500 Geez for that price get a real gun

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.