SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#154829 - 11/18/02 04:37 AM Another Forum member pitches in...AGAIN!!!!
B2 Offline

Loc: Westfield, Massachesetts, USA
Hi everyone...Just wanted to pass along yet another great experience here at your local Forum....I'm sure you all remember my cable thread as I was searching for system cables...A few of you helped out and gave me your advice, which I appreciate. Then, out of left field, I get an e-mail from ensnareu...(can't quite remember how the nickname is spelled)(Lee in real life)..anyhow, he (I think it's a he....sorry if I'm mistaken)works setting up studios for a living and had a ton of technical knowledge on the cable issue...he graciously took time to answer a couple of e-mails and cleared up my concerns and got me rolling. point is...you never know who is going to pitch in next around here. It's not just one or two members who pitch in...it's a real team effort...There are so many diverse backgrounds represented here, it never ceases to amaze me how much you can learn. Also, it's the willingness of all of you to share your expertise with folks like me who are trying to absorb this stuff like a sponge that really blows me away. Additionally, Lee could have blown his own horn and posted a thread giving us all a lesson in wiring 101..but he chose to contact me on the side...and through that experience, I have been encouraged beyond words by his humility and desire to help others. I have had this experience with others here at the Synth Zone...and that is why this is the only forum I take the time to read and correspond with...Team Synth Zone...continuing to impact lives through friendship and service to others...and pretty good musicians too!!! Brian

#154830 - 11/18/02 10:17 PM Re: Another Forum member pitches in...AGAIN!!!!
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Thanks for the support B2. Synth Zone simply tries to provide a place for keyboard musicians to talk and find resources. No other site seemed interested in doing that back in 1994 when Synth Zone first started and it seems to be much the same still in 2002.

#154831 - 11/19/02 05:51 AM Re: Another Forum member pitches in...AGAIN!!!!
zuki Offline

Lots of good people. When my keyboard was broke, a MI unknown offered to fix my board...for free!
ZUKI

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Yamaha PSR SX900/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Senn 935/K&M stand/Shure SM57/Sony C80 (2)/Blue Encore 300

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online