SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#14745 - 02/18/04 07:08 PM Re: WK8 Tempo/Data dial Hardware problem
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello Tony,

If you have looked at my profile, you will have noticed that I am the national product support manager for General Music USA. I have spoken to our technical service manager and the estimated cost of parts to repair your WK-8 is around $10.00-$20.00 dollars. This includes the Tempo/Data potentiometer and the damaged micro-switches. I have a one time offer for you and your church. If the church will cover the cost of shipping to and from our facility and cover the cost of the parts involved, we will donate the labor charges to put your instrument back in good operational condition. The WK-8 is a great instrument and my hopes are that you will accept this offer so the WK-8 can continue to be used for praise and worship at your church.

You obviously like the WK-8 system, and this offer will save the church from having to spend a large amount of money on a new instrument.

Please bear in mind that it is not the policy of General Music to disregard an expired warranty and abnormal physical damage, but a little good will never hurt anyone.

If this offer is of interest, please e-mail me directly with the name and address of your church and I will be back in contact with you.

Sincerely,

Wm. David McMahan
Nat’l Product Support Mgr.
Generalmusic USA

#14746 - 02/19/04 09:05 AM Re: WK8 Tempo/Data dial Hardware problem
tazar Offline

Loc: san diego, CA, USA
Dave,

Let be begin by thanking you on your generous offer.
I knew who you were from the content of your posting replies and the from technical buzz words you have implemented.
My church choir and I really appreciate your offer. I'll take you up on this and make some kind of arrangements to ship you the
WK8. We can send you a tax id as well. Our Church is Saint Ephrem Mission of San Diego. www.stephrem.org. I'll be contacting you soon regarding this matter.
Regards,

Tony Azar

#14747 - 02/19/04 09:46 AM Re: WK8 Tempo/Data dial Hardware problem
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Tony,

It is my pleasure. I will look for an e-mail from you with the necessary information and then I will give the our shipping address in Chicago.

Best Regards,

Dave

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online