SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#14691 - 03/20/99 12:57 PM Equinox Pro?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone know when this 88-key version of the Equinox will be available in the US? And how does it differ from the 76-key version? Has anyone had experience with Generalmusic before, and are they a reliable manufacturer? Thanks for you help...

Rob

#14692 - 03/30/99 03:52 PM Re: Equinox Pro?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just 61/76 notes in US and Canada
The Equinoxe is verry Best Machine

Sorry for my english i'm a french..
For more information e-mail me : meagan@interlins.qc.ca

#14693 - 04/22/99 09:19 AM Re: Equinox Pro?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello,

I'am using a GEM S2Turbo and I will recommend the synths of GEM. I'am also interested in the Equinox PRO, but the only thing I know about this instrument is that it uses the same grand piano sound technology as the GEM Pro Stage Piano's. I don't have further information.

Marijn

#14694 - 07/05/99 01:29 PM Re: Equinox Pro?
nuada Offline

Loc: Bloomfield, In. USA
I recently purchased the GM Equinox and find it a wonderful machine. You absolutely can't go wrong for the cost and the built in features for creativity are nearly limitless. It is a very well thought out design and offers many features of those with triple the cost. The voices are just as good as any. All that sort of thing is totally individually asthetic anyway. I have to admit that the support is very poor but I did find the gentelman in the US office very willing to attempt to oblige.
GM is slow about releasing thing but the nice thing about them is that they appear to want to have 'everything in place' for their comsumers before they actually release.
I also know that US GM is monitoring and willing to work closely with a support group if established (or so I am told) and I had no reason to doubt him on his.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online