SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#143104 - 10/30/05 03:14 PM Re: my first record on the T2....
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Hey Simon - KEWL KEWL Tracks! I don't say much on here.... but as a sax player and a smooth jazz freak, I have to commend you on that effort! The T2 sax sounds amazing to me. I have 2 Yamaha wind controllers and their VL-70 tone generator, and the sound on the T2 surpasses the sounds I can get from the VL-70. After hearing the demo's, I couldn't resist.. I am on Dan0's delivery list too... gotta have a T2 for myself! Again...great sounding tracks!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#143105 - 10/30/05 04:13 PM Re: my first record on the T2....
loungelyzard Offline

Loc: North Eastern Calif.
Simon:
Enjoyed the listen, Bravo.....
Your work is still amazing, if you don't believe that, look at all the guys that seems to be coming out of the woodwork here, Just to behold.........Pose

#143106 - 10/30/05 04:27 PM Re: my first record on the T2....
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Simon,

Some very nice work!!

Quote:
originally posted by ron.
Hearing more of this T2 make me just wanting to order one up,then the Wife will have me live somewhere else.Just Bought the 3000 a Month ago,darn it.

Ron, I'd have to live somewhere else myself if I bought a T2. Bought a 3000 and a CVP 307 earlier this year.

[This message has been edited by Stephenm52 (edited 10-30-2005).]

#143107 - 10/30/05 04:41 PM Re: my first record on the T2....
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Simon,
That is my kinda stuff. great job and thanks for sharing.
Usually scratchy sounds, clicks etc, are from recording into the computer when everything else has not been shut down. Not that important for a demo.
best to you Simon and will be looking for more demo's if you can spare the time to share.
Best all
Bebop

#143108 - 10/30/05 04:42 PM Re: my first record on the T2....
cwalkeralso Offline

Loc: State of Washington, US
Simon

I'm anxiously awaiting delivery of my T2, and just as anxiously awaiting your creation of styles for the T2. You'll work wonders with its available voices, and your ear for simpler sets. Keep up the great work!

Your fan,

Charles

#143109 - 10/30/05 07:34 PM Re: my first record on the T2....
church Offline

Loc: Fremont,CA.
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
Simon,
That is my kinda stuff. great job and thanks for sharing.
Usually scratchy sounds, clicks etc, are from recording into the computer when everything else has not been shut down. Not that important for a demo.
best to you Simon and will be looking for more demo's if you can spare the time to share.
Best all
Bebop
Hi Bebop,I'll try that,shuting stuff down,yes not inportant.Hey Bebop,where can you (me) play the new Tyros2 in our area,or does any one else know where?Guitar Center down by you Don't have it,and Music Unlimitited,they told me won't have it,only will order it,and give the Internet Price,I asked him,and with no tax,sales person just laughed,made no comment.Do you have your T2 yet? Take care.Live in the Bay area,Fremont,CA.
Ron

#143110 - 10/31/05 12:30 AM Re: my first record on the T2....
svpworld Offline

Loc: UK
All note, the 'scratching sounds' are intentional! They are part of the drum track, which has authentic record crackle to give it a modern warmth! There's nothing wrong with your computers or the encoding!

Regards
Simon

------------------

forum.svpworld.com - No adverts, No spam, No nonsense!
share your music, get help and advice, make new friends! All platforms invited!!

#143111 - 10/31/05 04:59 AM Re: my first record on the T2....
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Great job. This was the most informative recording I've heard on the Ty2. Very well done, and I like the crackle track (I think that's what some people are referring to about the scratching sound.)

#143112 - 10/31/05 09:31 AM Re: my first record on the T2....
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Very well done, I like it, it is a very good demo. Sounded excellent in those $5 speakers I have at work....can hear no cracking/scratching sound though.

#143113 - 10/31/05 09:47 AM Re: my first record on the T2....
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Ideal music for late night listening.
Very nicely done.

Bill

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online