SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#142879 - 01/11/05 10:11 PM Special mention to ScottYee
sunster Offline

Loc: Mumbai, INDIA
Hello Scott!
I haven't been much of a contributor to the forum but I couldn't help but mentioning the kind of influence you have had on my life. I read ur posts very thoroughly and I must say U are really very organised and meticulous. I really have learnt a thing or two about being organised reading ur posts. I put it in practise and have been benefiting from it. Keep up the good work and I wish yu all the very best for all ur days to come.
Lots of love n luck
Sunny

#142880 - 01/11/05 11:07 PM Re: Special mention to ScottYee
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by sunster:
Hello Scott!I really have learnt a thing or two about being organised reading ur posts. I put it in practise and have been benefiting from it.

Hi Sunster, I'm really touched by the compliment. I'm honored to have, for whatever reason, affected a positive influence on your life, though I had no idea that my forum postings alone could have the ability to influence you (or others) to become better organized.

Sunny, I'm really curious now to find out in 'what' specific ways you're now 'more organized' (than before), as well as just how this has improved your life & music.

The best to you and friends in India.

Scott

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online