SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#142780 - 02/01/05 01:45 PM Got some PA1x questions?
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
How do you set up the direct HD style settings., and how do you replace the user styles with other styles, and can you ad styles to the empty spots of the base styles?

thanks

#142781 - 02/01/05 05:03 PM Re: Got some PA1x questions?
harosha Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL, USA
There are direct HD style banks just like user style banks. You can either load and save the styles from floppy drive into direct HD bank or copy styles directly into the banks using USB from your computer.

The user styles can be replaced using the load feature under disk menu. These can be loaded either from HD or FD.

Yes, you can add styles to the empty spots of the base styles. You can also overwrite all the existing base styles, which is one of the best feature that Korg arrangers have.

#142782 - 02/01/05 07:36 PM Re: Got some PA1x questions?
JCkeeys Offline

Loc: St. James,New York,USA
Do not forget to go to Utilities an uncheck protect before you try to save to the base style aerea

#142783 - 02/02/05 05:13 AM Re: Got some PA1x questions?
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
So I need to do all the adjustment basically in the Hard drive, by changing the location of the styles?

I tried to find it in the manual but I must of overlooked it, if there is a specific page or pages can someone tell me them,

I tried to load some other styles into user area 1 but they just go to user area 3, I'm verly lost, but I'm sure once I see the light it will be clear, thanks

#142784 - 02/02/05 12:07 PM Re: Got some PA1x questions?
silva Offline

Loc: Lisbon, Portugal
Quote:
Originally posted by harosha:
There are direct HD style banks just like user style banks. You can either load and save the styles from floppy drive into direct HD bank...

Hi Harosha,
How do you load and save styles from floppy direct to HD bank. I canīt do that. Please help me.

Franky

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online