SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#142767 - 10/14/02 03:29 PM GENESYS FOR GEORGE!!!!
ziggy Offline

Loc: Malta
Hi George, I would like you to check for me if you can these things I am about to ask you,I have now for two week been out giging with my Genesys, and I have noticed some faults and drawbacks when performing live.
1. if we are in the hard disk and the AUTO play is OFF, now it so happens that when I change from one folder to the other automaticaly the first song in that folder will be highlighted and so ready to play as son as the othe finish, but somehow that does not happen, you have to highlight the next song and then go back to the FIRST, can you cheek on yours if this is the case?
I want to tell you that there has been a BETA upgrade which I have if you don't have it I'll send it your way, this was OS 20/09.

2.can you explain to the company if you have any contact to solve this other thing which I find waste me a lot of time, and this is when you are say in the hard disk and you stop on a folder AUTOMATICALY it will start to partially open that folder, can they make it if you stop on a folder that NOTHING happen and then if you want that folder you just pres the ENTER. It is really annoying this thing and waste you a lot of valuable time when you got a crow dancing.

3.Another problem is that if you are looking at the Lyrics the VOLUM SLIDERS don't FUNCTION, they use to FUNCTION on the WK4!! so to turn a volume down you have to go to the MIXER page to do so.

well that's all for now...

But it sounds great I am very satified with the voices it has, out of this world especially those real Aloto's and trumpets, tonight everybody was amazed at the sound quality of this keyboard I did some Rhumbas and Bossa with those saxes man this keyboard deserve to be heard cause it's one of the best you can find for true voices.

thx George for any help you can give.

#142768 - 10/14/02 06:05 PM Re: GENESYS FOR GEORGE!!!!
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
I will look into this for you as soon as I get a chance.
George Kaye
(Retired 2021)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online