SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#141020 - 07/18/05 09:58 PM Re: Mediastation X-76 Audio-Midi Arranger...
BlkNotes Offline

Dear Domenik;

Ciao. I have a few questions regarding you new video demonstrations. Is the X-76 being used in the video the standard version or the expanded version with the 64 Mb GM/GS board? If it is the 24 Mb GM/GS data do you have any videos playing the new higher quality 64 Mb GM/GS sounds? Since it is these sounds that will impact the quality of arranger styles, and Midi playback.

1)Do you have more videos demonstrations of the arranger section of the Keyboard? Something that showcases, the quality of various styles as well as the Intros/Ending and variations of the syles.

2)Can the VST & Linux patches be used in the arranger/style sections?

3) Can you explain the new Midi-audio arranger function? How does it work?

4)Can you verify these facts--128 GM sounds ( which are 64 Mb of data?), 738 enhanced variation tones ( what are these? how many Mb of data), 68 Lionstracs sounds ( what size are these patches --?Mb) all available in GM and GS formats.

Thank-you for your answers in advance
Regards;
BlkNotes

#141021 - 07/22/05 08:19 AM Re: Mediastation X-76 Audio-Midi Arranger...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Domenik,

With its materialization from vapourware statements, promises and *lies* sprinkled with the words '116dB','NEW PCI sound card 4 envy24 chips 32 channels!!!', and embarrasing demos (some featuring stolen sounds), the mediastation is inevitably nothing more than a low-quality PC, a low-quality keyboard and a control surface packed together (oh yes and a totally useless low-quality early 90s style wavetable synth loaded with many unlicensed sounds). Prominent software parts (such as linuxsampler) can be obtained freely by anyone since they are open source and can be decoupled from the mediastation very easily (or with no effort at all). I don't need to buy your product to use linuxsampler, synaddsubfx, rezound, ardour, jack, VST, etc. I can get them for free. Vienna Symphonic Library, NI B4 are even worse to list, since I have to pay serious money for them anyway, and I would not even allow you to post demos featuring their sounds if I were in charge. It creates a false marketing statement.

So for 3000 or so euros, I get some already obsolete hardware, a useless hardware "synth", some software which I can lawfully get for free, and a control surface (You still include that webcam with the pro model?). Oh yes, and I also get 116 dB's worth of false technical 'subject-to-change' specs wink And as an extra added value, I get the comforting tought that I'm not using Windows, and I'm not using some embedded dont-have-a-future plastic toy that could not make into your 'comparation' chart.

Well, I think you should pack up your soldering gun and other things and go back to the ol' drawing board instead than to pollute this fine forum and inducing discomfort in respectable people.

In my life, I've seen some pretty strange people (including a CEO of a large company who enjoyed farting loudly in public), but you never cease to amaze me again and again. You are the most arrogant, childishly behaving, self-embarrasing person I've ever seen. I've seen 4 year olds behaving more grown-up than you. And I mean this seriously and without sarcasm. Anyone who reads your posts (and too bad you deleted a great deal of embarrasing big ones on lionstracs.com) will become absolutely certain that you must be an elementary school dropout or a psycho asylum runaway. I seriously think that you are a danger to society. Seriously.

In the past I've seen you saying very discomforting words to a friend of mine about his future accomplishments in life, so in turn let me bring my whishes to you about the mediastation:

1. I hope it becomes an utter failure with no sales and plenty lawsuits from existing customers and copyright owners of stolen material. I deeply recommend setting yourself on fire in that event.

2. I hope it will become an immense success and realizing this, the big guys (Roland, Yamaha) will also get on the linux-workstation bandwagon 'stealing your idea' probably producing and flooding the market with far more superior products, with a lot of value and features you can't possibly match. You will disappear from the market and your name soon forgotten. I deeply recommend setting yourself on fire in that event.

I think these two whishes will make these things even to what you said.
A big thumbs down for you, Domenik.

#141022 - 07/22/05 08:37 AM Re: Mediastation X-76 Audio-Midi Arranger...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Welcome back Pali...
I had missing you a lot!!
Now ppl here can see again how much stupid you are after long time ago...
You still have to develope in your PIC Barby processor..please..don't change product...this is only that you can do ( maybe)

cheers

#141023 - 07/22/05 09:26 AM Re: Mediastation X-76 Audio-Midi Arranger...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dear Nigel-administrator
PLEASE::: REMOVE/DELETE me from this forum!
I had ENOUGH for so STUPID people like the last post!
I just sent you one official email!
I will NEVER come back, read and type in this forum.

Regards
Domenik

#141024 - 07/22/05 10:46 AM Re: Mediastation X-76 Audio-Midi Arranger...
Filipe Tomas Offline

Domenic and Lionstracs just have my completely full agreement off the mediastation X-76 keyboard. It´s just the keyboard tecnologie that the player´s are waiting. I work with GIGA files at some year´s. This project it´s perfect, just believe-me

#141025 - 07/22/05 04:58 PM Re: Mediastation X-76 Audio-Midi Arranger...
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
kevlar,
what it was all about? Some kind of personal revenge thing?
I haven't seen behaviour like this since elementary school.
I too "whish" that this forum continues without that kind of comments, no matter who is in the receiving end
Theodore

#141026 - 07/22/05 06:11 PM Re: Mediastation X-76 Audio-Midi Arranger...
nardoni2002 Offline

Loc: malaga, spain
domenic do NOT let this opinion of Kevlar who according to himself has been around for a long time ,he has made 1 post in all of the time that he has been on the sidelines offering NO constructive help what so ever,you on the other hand have put forward 106 posts in total,and we have gotten to know you,even though it has taken a long time to get your boards to the finishing stage there is still a lot of people who want to see you succeed,stick with it you are bound to get knock backs but if your product will be as good as you say a lot of your competition are going to try to put you down,you expected it,now go forward and SHOW WHAT YOU CAN DO ,mike

#141027 - 07/23/05 06:11 AM Re: Mediastation X-76 Audio-Midi Arranger...
spalding Offline

Loc: Birmingham
Kevlar i have no idea what your problemis but you cannot accuse someone of being childish and then launch into the kind of verbal assault that you did. THATS CHILDISH.

Domenik dont leave the forum. I am keen to support anyone that is trying to come up with something new and different to the usual keyboard manufacturers offerings. Keep doing what you are doing and ignor the abusive people that sometimes post here. I have said it before i like what i am hearing about the mediastation and sure there are some thing that need to be worked out but it is all very promising

#141028 - 07/23/05 09:21 AM Re: Mediastation X-76 Audio-Midi Arranger...
royandreno Offline

Loc: Sandnes, Norway
Add me to the list of Domenik supporters, please don,t leave!

------------------
Roy-Andrè

#141029 - 07/23/05 04:21 PM Re: Mediastation X-76 Audio-Midi Arranger...
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Hi Domenik.

I would urge you to reconsider and not leave.
It’s good to talk.

My concerns above where genuine for you regarding copyright on the Style issue. So please don’t take it that I was getting on to you. I was not. I was actually worried and concerned about what you are building here because I thinks it’s fantastic.

The Mediastation is well ahead of its time and thats main reason why I was so interested in this. I agree 100% with pretty much what you have been saying about it’s features. So much so that as a professional musician that I would like to take part in this project in some way free of charge.

If you believe that the sounds are within this workstation, I can most certainly write a demo song that will show them off.

Kind Regards.
Sharp.

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online