SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#139552 - 01/31/05 08:40 AM Our wonderful SZ family!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Once again, I am amazed at the far-reaching benefits of being a SZ Arranger Keyboard member.
I mentioned the other day that I needed a serial cable to connect my "new" SD1 to the PC.
This morning I got an email from Jose Matias in Portugal. He had one he wasn't using and even now it is on the way to me! He wouldn't even let me pay the shipping.
This event has me thinking of all the similar kindnesses that have become almost routine from such friends as Gary D., Donny P., Uncle Dave, DanO, George K., Tony W., Fran, Eddie, Denny, Bebop, and the list goes on and on.
Of course this is all in addition to our "new" member Hank B. I have more of his gear in my possession that he does.
What a great family!
DonM

#139553 - 01/31/05 08:58 AM Re: Our wonderful SZ family!
loungelyzard Offline

Loc: North Eastern Calif.
Don:
You sure got that right,and the Bar is great. As I read others comments its great to be back hearing from others thats had so many experiences that parrallel's my life in music....pose

#139554 - 01/31/05 09:10 AM Re: Our wonderful SZ family!
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
I have to agree with you Don. I've had members send me things as well out of the kindness of their hearts. It's awsome how the Zone family has grown. I'm currently in negotions with a synthzone member (will be buying his PSR-2000 if his other potential buyer does not fall through, and man he gave me a great deal on the price too). I've been a member here now for over four years. It will be five years this fall. I've really enjoyed this forum and I'm grateful that Nigel has kept it running for so long.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online