I currently use this E5k with my Mac. It has the latest EOS which formats the currently external IDE drive in a removable bay as FAT. This allows me to swap the drive into a Firewire/USB 2.0 case and mount the E-MU drive on the Mac OS X desktop to transfer files and back it up. The E5k is in near mint condition, only used in my smoke free and power conditioned studio.
(1) E5000 Ultra Sampler with 128MB RAM and 80GB Seagate 7200 RPM HD.
(1) custom externally attached removable IDE drive case for the 80 GB HD
(1) custom external FireWire 400/USB 2.0 case to use with your computer
- Original Sound CD-ROM (also loaded on HD)
- Original CD-ROM manual (they never included a paper manual)
- Planet Phat ROM (loaded on HD with CD-ROM backup copy)
- EOS Browser software
Asking $500 - shipped. (US only unless you pay for shipping)