SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#133057 - 06/15/06 01:04 PM Tyros 2 style - Question and Help???
coca Offline

Hi,

I just switched from the Korg PA1X to the Tyros 2. Love everything about the Tyros 2. I am still tried to learn the Tyros OS and functionality. There are so many factory styles that I like and enjoy to play. However, they only have 2 or 3 style of each. For example: Slow Rock or Techno. I have tried many converted style but nothing compare to the factory style.

Can you someone helps me with this challenge?

1. How to copy a part (said Intro 3) from style A to style B? Another word is that I will use style B as the base but copy Intro 3 or Var. section from style A to style B and save it a new style. Step by step instruction is appreciated because I am still green with the Tyros OS.

2. Is there a way to convert the MIDI song file into style format without using 3rd party software like EMC?

3. Can I sampling or incorporate a wave sample file into a style and save it new style.

Your help is appreciated.

Coca
Another happy Tyros 2 owner

#133058 - 06/15/06 01:22 PM Re: Tyros 2 style - Question and Help???
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
You'll find all the information and answers at www.psrtutorial.com under the lessons tab.

Good Luck,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#133059 - 06/15/06 03:15 PM Re: Tyros 2 style - Question and Help???
coca Offline

Thanks for the infor. I will give it a try.

Sincerely,

coca

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online