SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#132657 - 11/02/01 10:50 AM Re: PSR2000 Website?
Krix Offline

Loc: Linkoping, SWEDEN
Thanx for beeing a MEMBER !!!
What has I done ?

Krix

#132658 - 11/04/01 11:24 AM Re: PSR2000 Website?
ComposerRyan Offline

Hi, cam8neel and everyone, I was thinking the exact same thing! There really should be more websites out there dedicated to keyboards so we can look at them and enjoy them. I know many of you, including myself, really love to be informed about the many keyboards that are out there. I know that many of us would just love to look forward to a keyboard site just dedicated to all the keyboards out there. I was even thinking about it for a while too! So, I completely agree that there should be a website dedicated to keyboards. I have searched for websites pertaining to keyboards on the internet before, but the only results were forums and official websites like www.yamaha.com or www.generalmusic.com.

Before this topic was brought up, I was planning to make a website dedicated to keyboards, just like you suggested! So, currently, I am still planning the website out and I still have to gather information. The website will feature and compare the top keyboards that are available on the market, as well as news about upcoming keyboards like the ones, for instance, that will be shown at the Winter NAMM 2002! Don't worry, I will include Yamaha keyboards in there, mostly the PSR series, as well as General Music's keyboards, and maybe other ones as well, such as Roland.

Well, I will be sure to let you know when the website is done and ready for you guys to look at! I hope that the website can give you something to look forward to as well as inform and update you about the many keyboards that are out there! Well, I hope you enjoy the website when it comes out!

Ryan

ALSO, PLEASE BE SURE TO VISIT THE WEBQUAD NETWORK AT:
http://www.webquad.com

CONTACT ME AT:
composerryan@webquad.com

#132659 - 11/04/01 12:02 PM Re: PSR2000 Website?
Jørgen Sørensen Offline

Loc: Denmark
Hi

Being the person who organized the PSR 740 website more than two years ago - now known as "The Unofficial Yamaha PSR Resource Site" - I can assure you that I will gladly include links to PSR 2000 sites and other stuff about PSR 2000.

But I will not make a site dedicated solely to PSR 2000 for two reasons: I do not have a PSR 2000 myself and the "lifetime" of a dedicated site is very short.

The later reason is also the reason for the development in my site from a site dedicated to PSR 740 to a general PSR site. (I mean: Who wants to see pictures of a PSR 740 and read about the features NOW ?)

There are so many similarities between all the PSR models that in my opinion I think it is better to have a "complete" PSR site than a number of model specific sites. Jusy my opinion!!

What you could do is to mail me information about sites and other PSR 2000 stuff to include at The Unofficial YAMAHA PSR Resource Site.

Mail to: js.dk@mail.tele.dk

Jørgen
The Unofficial YAMAHA PSR Resource Site at http://home7.inet.tele.dk/js/musik/740pages

#132660 - 11/05/01 02:12 PM Re: PSR2000 Website?
ComposerRyan Offline

Hopefully we get even more people to start up keyboard sites! It is a great idea to encourage it as much as possible...because people need to know about these keyboards!

I looked at your site, Jørgen Sørensen! It was very impressive, I like the navigation. It was VERY informative and really easy to get around. Good job, I'm looking forward to seeing your PSR2000 section go up! Also, I agree with what you said about how a site should not be dedicated to just one keyboard. I like sites that feature more than one keyboard so you can not only read about them, but compare them to each other. Your site is very resourceful, I'll be sure to visit it more and read about the PSR keyboards.

Well, hopefully we hear from other people as well. I'll inform you guys once I'm done with my site. I'll also be sure to feature links to you site, Jørgen Sørensen, "The Unofficial YAMAHA PSR Resource Site" as well as many other sites too!

See you around on the forums!
Ryan

[This message has been edited by ComposerRyan (edited 11-05-2001).]

ALSO, PLEASE BE SURE TO VISIT THE WEBQUAD NETWORK AT:
http://www.webquad.com

CONTACT ME AT:
composerryan@webquad.com

#132661 - 11/07/01 07:37 AM Re: PSR2000 Website?
cam8neel Offline

Loc: Providence, RI USA
Want to 'bump' this up to the top. I see more and more people have been getting their 2000's in.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online