SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#117158 - 08/07/07 07:34 AM Re: What's your favorite 'dropped' feature...?
Sander Offline

Loc: Hoogeveen, Drenthe, The Nether...
Style Morphing!

It was still on the Roland VA-7, but discontinued after that...

Such a bad thing! With style morphing, you could choose which Drums, Bass or Accompanient-part you would like from 2 selected styles. It is great if you have 1 song and would like to 'mix' it to the next one, almost like a DJ.

#117159 - 08/07/07 08:04 AM Re: What's your favorite 'dropped' feature...?
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
I think over time different teams of people design the models without looking what was previously offered.
I even know one brand where the different departments, keyboards piano's, synths don't even get together to discuss their own range of models and so share their combined knowledge.

It's as if....on a new model design....that was a good feature so lets not put it on the next new model.

#117160 - 08/07/07 09:16 AM Re: What's your favorite 'dropped' feature...?
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham UK:
I think over time different teams of people design the models without looking what was previously offered.

It's as if....on a new model design....that was a good feature so lets not put it on the next new model.

I think your first idea was the right one. If you don't even KNOW what the previous models did, what chance have you got of incorporating their best features in a new arranger?

I don't believe it is malice... I just believe it is ignorance.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online