SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#113333 - 11/07/05 08:29 AM Re: Tony Rome needs our help and support
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I just talked with Tony on the phone and he was hoping to send everyone individuals emails expressing his thanks. Unfortunately, his computer has a trojan that he cannot seem to get rid of, therefore, he reluctantly had to refrain from sending the personal emails for fear of corrupting the computers of those who have been so generous. He's working on trying to find a fix that would get rid of the computer's nasties, but because the trojan is relatively new, he has not been successful in finding a fix.

In his behalf, I would like to thank all of those individuals that contributed to the Tony Rome Fund, and give a special thanks to Nigel and Joe Waters for providing the links that made this possible.

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#113334 - 11/09/05 08:46 PM Re: Tony Rome needs our help and support
Eric, B Offline

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Hi Tony,

I was now able to make a payment to you and your family.
I hope it reached you.

Best to you and your family

Eric

#113335 - 11/10/05 12:58 PM Re: Tony Rome needs our help and support
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Eric....Thank you for your very generous donation....it will help greatly...and I am Blessed with friends and family I never knew I had until now...thank you all and God Bless....
Tony Rome

#113336 - 11/10/05 03:50 PM Re: Tony Rome needs our help and support
loungelyzard Offline

Loc: North Eastern Calif.
Tony:

If we're truly family, would you take care of my dog and my wife's 7 cats for a month while we go on vacation........
pose

#113337 - 11/10/05 08:10 PM Re: Tony Rome needs our help and support
Tony Rome Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by loungelyzard:
Tony:

If we're truly family, would you take care of my dog and my wife's 7 cats for a month while we go on vacation........
pose

Pose....you got it man....just get em down here....I hope they all have names....you can vacation here....hehehe
Tony Rome

#113338 - 11/11/05 12:40 AM Re: Tony Rome needs our help and support
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
So how is the cleanup going down there for you Tony? I'd imagine playing music is a lower priority at the moment than pulling things back together ( Though music always helps the spirit ).

#113339 - 11/11/05 05:12 AM Re: Tony Rome needs our help and support
Tony Rome Offline

Nigel.....if it weren't for MUSIC, I'd have no sanity....it's the only thing that holds us all together....we finaly have all of the big palapa down and cleaned up...waiting on proposals for the rebuild...
there is a great shortage of building materials here, what ever we have on the island now is being claimed by the township first and the big hotels on the beach....I have no idea how long before it starts to trickle down to the little guys..as son as I can replace the equiptment needed in the kitchen, I will reopen "A LA OPEN AIR", you
know, under the stars so to speak..we will do whatever it takes to survive...as bad as it was, it could have been much more devestating...thank God it wasn't....I will post more photos in the next few days.Nigel again,thank you and all of my SnythZone Family for all of your donations, prayers and support....all of it will be remembered and none will go unrewarded in some way..God
Bless you all and continue to be the best Family out there...
Tony Rome

#113340 - 11/11/05 07:30 AM Re: Tony Rome needs our help and support
loungelyzard Offline

Loc: North Eastern Calif.
Tony:

Although we've never met , you and your troupers sure seem like family, I bet if I "had" a dog and 7 cats and could afford a vacation you would take on the chore. If I was able,(and alot younger) I would come down and we'd put that building back up, bigger and better, I'm a retired general contractor, but can't swing a hammer no more, (can't hardly even swing a audience anymore he he) But you'll make it, hope the new building is more hurricane proof than the old......Cheers Pose

#113341 - 11/11/05 07:47 AM Re: Tony Rome needs our help and support
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Tony,
Susan and I had planned to come see you this month to celebrate our 25th anniversary AND the end of her chemotherapy. Since the storm hit, we decided not to go anywhere and we will wait until you rebuild.
DonM

#113342 - 11/11/05 08:54 AM Re: Tony Rome needs our help and support
Tony Rome Offline

Nigel.....if it weren't for MUSIC, I'd have no sanity....it's the only thing that holds us all together....we finaly have all of the big palapa down and cleaned up...waiting on proposals for the rebuild...
there is a great shortage of building materials here, what ever we have on the island now is being claimed by the township first and the big hotels on the beach....I have no idea how long before it starts to trickle down to the little guys..as son as I can replace the equiptment needed in the kitchen, I will reopen "A LA OPEN AIR", you
know, under the stars so to speak..we will do whatever it takes to survive...as bad as it was, it could have been much more devestating...thank God it wasn't....I will post more photos in the next few days.Nigel again,thank you and all of my SnythZone Family for all of your donations, prayers and support....all of it will be remembered and none will go unrewarded in some way..God
Bless you all and continue to be the best Family out there...
Tony Rome

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online