SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#112586 - 09/12/01 11:54 AM Re: Is Everybody O.K.??
Jupiter5 Offline

Hello Andrea, and welcome back

It is a sad day for democracy, and those who committed this crime, must be brought to justice.

My Prayers go out to all relatives involved in this tragic target of terrorism. Here in The UK - we live with it all the time, but that doesn't make this less despicable.

Jupiter5

#112587 - 09/12/01 05:01 PM Re: Is Everybody O.K.??
chanteur94 Offline

Loc: France
From France,

Just want to say : (some) people are crazy.

I'm not religious (and you understand why today), but I am with all my heart with the families who have lost someone in this tragedy. 11/10/2001 will be a sad day.

I like this forum because it talk about music, keyboard, so..pleisure and joy.

Perhaps Music is the secret against war ???

On more time, I 'm vey disapointed by this act of terrorism. I hope, this act will be punished !!!

#112588 - 09/12/01 05:26 PM Re: Is Everybody O.K.??
flowerssupply Offline

Loc: Ireland
I expect it will be punished and perhaps in 100 years time 10 planes will do similar "missions" - there is a better way. The discoveries throughout history and particularly discoveries in the past 100 years make it clear to me that there is a way to work with this type of thing. I understand the anger and I hope we use it to build a better world not a bitter one. With respect and the best clear thinking I can muster - love is intelligent. At times like these we can easily allow the hurt of the tragedy to either temporarily or permanently hide our intelligence and love. When this happens we are in colusinon with the people who caused the crashes -- we have in fact joined with them to create a bigger tragedy and we mask their guilt also. Pierce in Ireland.

#112589 - 09/12/01 05:46 PM Re: Is Everybody O.K.??
freddynl Offline

Loc: netherlands
Don,
While cleaning up my daw and deleting some old files (some testfiles I made when I just had my Kurzweil K 2600) I realised there was one testfile which expressed exactly my feelings today of this horror attack against innocent people.
I don't have any site where I can make it available.
Do you mind if I send it to you, so that you can put it on your site?
(dont't expect high quality as this was made while I was testing the K 2600 last year.)

Afterall music is for most of us our expression mate.

Let me know.
freddynl@xs4all.nl

Fred

#112590 - 09/12/01 08:49 PM Re: Is Everybody O.K.??
Mikey Offline

My condolences and prayers to those who suffered from the terrible attacks. Please let the healing begin...

#112591 - 09/12/01 10:05 PM Re: Is Everybody O.K.??
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Fred, send it to me by all means. I'll find time to post it.
Thanks,
Don
P.S. I posted a blues midi song on the PSR Song Forum yesterday.

#112592 - 09/12/01 11:21 PM Re: Is Everybody O.K.??
MR Bulk Offline

Loc: Mililani, Hawaii, USA
Hi all,

This is the first time I have been on the net since yesterday. Early in the morning we were called out to help the Feds patrol and monitor several of their numerous facilities.

A family here in Hawaii had a daughter who recently moved to NYC and worked in the WTC. Yesterday morning she overslept and never made it in to work. That is about the only good news I can muster, and I try to keep it at the top of my mind.

This is unbelievable. May God bless us all.

------------------
Regards and Aloha,

Charlie

Charlie
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/MR_Bulk/index-1.html

#112593 - 09/13/01 04:08 AM Re: Is Everybody O.K.??
Adnan Offline

Loc: Sarajevo, BiH
From Bosnia

This is not fact of politics, this is fact of humanity and inhumanity, and every normal man must be shocked by this.

This is horrible. I can't belive this happens in our modern civilised world. When I came home and have seen these awfully scenes on TV, I couldn't belive - I thought it was some horror film. I feel sorry that this is cruel reality. During the war in my country Bosnia, I also felt the hell of ruins, and my emotions are with every American.

My english language is not so good to express all my anger and sadness for these incidents. I'm deep sorry for all the victims of this non-human act. My deepest sympathy to all the families and friends who mourn these innocent people.

All the responsible persons MUST be punished anyway!

And I must say, this thing doesn't have anything with Buda, Allah, Jesus and others, this cannot have anything with religion. There is no religion that says: "kill" - all of them claims PEACE and tolerantion between humans. Acters of this inhuman act can't be good religious men, but just fanatics and unconsiderable extremists which interpret religions on their awfully way.

Let's God save our friends Americans and all good people around the world.

PEACE

#112594 - 09/13/01 05:11 AM Re: Is Everybody O.K.??
BlueSuede Offline

Like the rest of the world people in Sweden are shocked about this terroract. The european head of the states and of the governments have proclaimed a silent moment between 12.00 - 12.03 tomorrow (friday) all over Europe.

My deepest symphaty to enyone who suffers in any way from what has happened.

Michael

#112595 - 09/13/01 07:08 AM Re: Is Everybody O.K.??
flowerssupply Offline

Loc: Ireland
I am often reminded of the cases we saw in our home over the past 22 yrs, the great benefits of forgiveness to the forgiver and to the world.
I think it was an American couple who rose out ot the depths of resentment to forgiveness and worked with and for their daughters kidnapper, their daughter was murdered and they eventually tracked him down they were having a very bad time with it all and eventually they arrived at forgiveness and adopted him from prison- they now are enjoying perfect health.And have gained a Son (true story). St Paul was into horrendous attacks on humans and we managed to forgive him. If we didnt we wouldn have a St Paul. I hope we arrive at this natural state of happinesss and intelligence best wishes to all that are angered and hurt. Pierce in Ireland

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online