SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#110133 - 08/28/06 12:46 PM Re: Anyone have the E80 Yet? lets hear a review?
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA

[This message has been edited by Fran Carango (edited 08-28-2006).]

#110134 - 08/28/06 01:02 PM Re: Anyone have the E80 Yet? lets hear a review?
T42 Offline

Loc: UK
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dnj:
As a performer Drinking on a gig is a big NO No around here and frowned upon by banquet, bar and club owners, etc ..
I think its a good rule for sure....Drinking & playing is as bad as Drinking & driving or smoking on stage.....how do you people feel about it?

I guess some of the Americans don't appreciate the British sense of humour or possibly don't understand it? Don't you realise when we are having a laugh with you?
If you read my post you'll see the at the end of it.

I was actually taking the p in a polite manner out of an intro being 32 bars long and using the going to a bar for a drink as a PUN.

There is no way when I go out playing that I mix drink with my work, plus drinking and driving is illegal anyway. I only drink cola when out on a booking and that's when I get a break. I save getting sozzled when I have a night off. Hope that's rectified my post above if anyone got the wrong impression.

#110135 - 08/28/06 01:15 PM Re: Anyone have the E80 Yet? lets hear a review?
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
Did this go OT somehow? I'm looking for E80 stuff.

Glenn

#110136 - 08/28/06 01:30 PM Re: Anyone have the E80 Yet? lets hear a review?
T42 Offline

Loc: UK
Hi GlennT
It's not gone off topic because there's little news on the E80 anywhere at the moment. I think DNJ misinterpreted my posting above that's all and then it went off course onto if we should have a drink whilst playing or not.
Maybe a new thread titled 'Does anyone have the need for a drink whilst they perform?' could be started by DNJ?

#110137 - 08/28/06 01:36 PM Re: Anyone have the E80 Yet? lets hear a review?
Dnj Offline

T42, I understand your point......its just a sore spot....so many of these so called DJ's & Bands have ruined the business for us by drinking, smoking pot , etc etc & acting wildly on gigs leaving a bad taste in owners mouths, & even in some instances resulting in injury, structural damage, & even rioting at an affair.
What the heck is going on out there ?
man have things changed for the worse.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online