SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#107326 - 05/18/07 06:33 PM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Oh, and not to toot my own horn (got a trombone for that!), here's Ian's response to my demo....

Very nice Diki...great improv.
Ian

------------------
Remember to leave good news alone.

And there you were, saying you agreed with all of Ian's posts.....

(Oh, BTW, I think I liked Ian's old signature better. Maybe it's time for a new one? Wouldn't want to get tedious or anything... )

#107327 - 05/18/07 09:33 PM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
weissefar Offline

OK, this might be quite off-topic, but I want to thank the SZ users for posting these repetitve bickering messages.

I use your threads to show my children how NOT to behave, when they post messages in Internet fora.

Your disgraceful behaviour is very usable, when you want to teach your children how NOT to behave on the Internet...

So thanks for you indirect support helping me to educate the next generation of Internet forum posters...

[This message has been edited by weissefar (edited 05-18-2007).]

#107328 - 05/18/07 09:43 PM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
Diki Offline

Careful, Søren, or Donny will start posting at roland-arranger.com!

#107329 - 05/18/07 09:51 PM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
weissefar Offline

Anyone is welcome at the roland-arranger.com forum - also Donny!

But I suppose some of the SZ posters will think the roland-arranger.com forum is too boring as there are no arguing going on. Only friendly people wanting to help and support eachother in a respectful way...

I suppose the good karma of the roland-arranger.com forum does not attract people with bad intentions...

However, keep up "the good work"! For educational purpose (telling my youngster how not to behave) this forum is absolutely a goldmine of information!

#107330 - 05/19/07 04:30 AM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:

(Oh, BTW, I think I liked Ian's old signature better. Maybe it's time for a new one? Wouldn't want to get tedious or anything... )

I liked the old signature a lot too, Diki, but this one seems to get more attention...I've even had some members PM me and tell me how much they liked it.

I think I should keep it for a while...you know the old latin phrase: "Repetitio est mater memoriae/ studiorum/" or, for those who didn't take Latin in school,
"Repetition is the mother of memory/studies"

Now, if you could only figure out how to get "chord sequencer" into your signature....

Ian

------------------
Common misconception...size and weight equal quality and performance. Don't be fooled.

#107331 - 05/19/07 08:09 PM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
Diki Offline

I don't know.... I think I am being tedious enough already..

But perhaps you can suggest a couple?

"I want my.... I want my.... I want my Left Hand back...."? Too Police?

"If God made arrangers, He'd put a Chord Sequencer in...."? Too sacrilegious..?

"My Left Hand is too lazy to play ALL the time"? Too close to the truth....

Suggestions invited.....

#107332 - 05/20/07 03:49 AM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
ianmcnll Offline

I don't know, Diki, but I would figure a clever guy like you would make one up easily, but here are a few to get you started........

"A day without a chord sequencer is like a day without my left hand."

"A day without a chord sequencer is like a day without...uh...I don't know what it's like, but it sucks!"

Perhaps a more direct plea?

"Roland, Korg and Yamaha too....Diki want a chord sequencer from you."

Ian

------------------
Common misconception...size and weight equal quality and performance. Don't be fooled.

#107333 - 05/20/07 09:59 AM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
this is not very helpful for those of us that come to this post to learn something about our new E 80 keyboards
Bebop

#107334 - 05/20/07 11:32 AM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
ianmcnll Offline

Sorry, Bebop...just joking around...didn't mean to offend you.

Ian

------------------

#107335 - 05/20/07 12:52 PM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
Diki Offline

Sorry for the hijack, bebop.

Perhaps you could put it back on track with some more views about the E80 yourself, now you've had it a bit more?

(Oh, and did you find out yet about that screenshot feature, so you can share your EQ and speaker sim presets?)
-------------------------------------------------
My left hand is getting bored... Can I have my Chord Sequencer back......?

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online