SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#107095 - 02/20/05 08:35 AM PSR3K. Just found two interesting settings
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
PSR3K. Just found two interesting settings.
FUNCTION / STYLE SETTING / SPLIT POINT.

1.The first column STOP ACMP. Set this to STYLE and the 3K with ACMP Button On (but no Style Playing) you can change the bass voice used in the left hand by select CHANNEL ON/OFF. Press upper of the 2 Bass tabs to change the Bass voice.
NOTE. (I think) Fingering needs to be set to A1 FINGERED for this to work.

2. The forth column STYLE TOUCH set this to ON and the 3K Style volume will respond to how hard you play.

#107096 - 02/20/05 07:13 PM Re: PSR3K. Just found two interesting settings
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Graham,

For some reason, I cannot seem to get this feature to work on my 3K. I must be doing something wrong.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#107097 - 02/20/05 10:35 PM Re: PSR3K. Just found two interesting settings
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
You can change any of the style voices from the Channel On/Off screen by merely pressing the button above the style part and selecting the voice you want.
DonM

#107098 - 02/21/05 12:16 AM Re: PSR3K. Just found two interesting settings
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
DonM. You are correct....but I am not talking about changing the Style Voices. I am saying you can change the Bass Voice on the left hand (Style Not Playing) which is not possible by default.

If you play a chord (No Style Playing and No Left hand voice on. The 3K & Tyros plays a bass voice with every chord change. This is the voice which I have now found can be changed.

#107099 - 02/21/05 06:02 AM Re: PSR3K. Just found two interesting settings
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Graham,
I finally made the style touch change, but you really had to punch the keys pretty hard to get the increase. Being a light-touch player, this would not be of much value to me.

Cheers,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#107100 - 02/21/05 07:33 AM Re: PSR3K. Just found two interesting settings
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham UK:
DonM. You are correct....but I am not talking about changing the Style Voices. I am saying you can change the Bass Voice on the left hand (Style Not Playing) which is not possible by default.

If you play a chord (No Style Playing and No Left hand voice on. The 3K & Tyros plays a bass voice with every chord change. This is the voice which I have now found can be changed.

Oh, I misunderstood. Good find!
DonM

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online