SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#106510 - 11/21/06 11:48 AM Roland G70 Version 3 Information
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
For those of you who downloaded the Version 3 software, if you go to www.rolandkeyboardclub.com you will find a newer version of the version 3 software which fixes a few "bugs". Again, Roland US does not suggest you download into your US bought keyboards until they post it on the www.rolandus.com website, but Don M. and others that I know already did it, please re load your G70 with the newer version. I did it last night and it fixes the problem with the first two performances not loading and I don't know what else it does. There is also a owners manual for the version 3 upgrade available at this site as well

------------------
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
818-881-5566
www.kayesmusicscene.com
(Retired 2021)

#106511 - 11/21/06 12:23 PM Re: Roland G70 Version 3 Information
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I did it yesterday. It went seamlessly. Can't tell much difference, since I don't use the factory performances anyway.
DonM

#106512 - 11/21/06 04:50 PM Re: Roland G70 Version 3 Information
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Roland have communicated to the Danish Users Website that the only thing the update does is fix the links in the database to the factory Programs. No OS changes at all.

If you use the new version of the update, and have already updated the .sys file to get OS3, you do not need to go through the System update steps.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online