SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#105302 - 10/24/03 10:36 AM Feeling Bluesy? New blues lessons from David Sprunger
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
David Sprunger has some new blues lessons for FREE, if your interested. He will soon have more pay-per-vew blues lessons upcoming.
Here's hte link: http://www.playpianotoday.com/updates/index.html
Starkeeper

#105303 - 10/24/03 05:08 PM Re: Feeling Bluesy? New blues lessons from David Sprunger
Idatrod Offline

Loc: Oceanside, CA USA
Thanks for the heads up Kevin. I really enjoy David Sprunger's teaching style. He's an excellent Keyboardist with a very easy to understand teaching method.

Best regards,
Mike

#105304 - 10/24/03 06:35 PM Re: Feeling Bluesy? New blues lessons from David Sprunger
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
Thanx for the link Starkeeper.
I just bought and downloaded one of his courses and have been sat for the last hour tinkling away You should be on commision

My piano skills (without the arranger as backup) are a little rusty. These courses seem really good and his style is really easy to follow. The best thing is the price.... REALLY CHEAP! I have seen piano courses online much more expensive than this..... I mean his blues course is $6.95 and when you convert that into english pounds it is cheaper than fish and chips! (Or fish and fries for you Americans )

I have always wanted to play real bluesy gospel piano...... maybe now I will!
Thanks again.
Best wishes to all
Tony

------------------
www.tonywmusic.co.uk

#105305 - 10/25/03 01:31 AM Re: Feeling Bluesy? New blues lessons from David Sprunger
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
Hi Mike , Tony and Starkeeper

I also bought the original course of David Sprunger about a year ago and found it fascinating because of its simplicity.

I have actually had a link to his website on mine ever since!
cheers
Eddie

------------------
Eddie from Rotherham
www.yamahakeyboards.info

my mail is virus-free thanks to Norton Antivirus2002

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online