SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#104279 - 07/24/07 03:44 AM New PSR S-900 user from Spain
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello everyone from Spain.
I am writing in this forum because I read everything related to the PSRs and other arrangers before buying my new PSR S900. Thank you all for your interesting comments. I am just an amateur player of synths and other keyboards. I was thinking of buying the new Tyros 2 before came to this forum where I read the first news about the PSR S900. I am so happy to have to this forum. And so happy with my new keyboard. You can play almos everything with it. I may hook one of my synths (novation nova maybe) for a couple of midi channels. The sounds are great on the PSR S900. The functioning is very intuitive. I recommend it sincerely to anyone who is considering to enter in the ample world of keyboard arranging (now I need to get rid of my coplex G-1000 which I find much more difficult to get along with than the PSR S900). Sorry for not being as professional enough as to give a technical impression of the PSR S900. I am just so happy with it (and the price is really interesting compared to T2).
Finally, I would like to ask you one question: I am not a real keyboardist (though Ive been playing synths for more than 20 years.) So Im considering the possibility of studyning chords to take full advantage of the PSR S900 and -who knows- put some songs on the internet in the future.
Could you recommend me one chords course that has been of good help to any of you? (Im not looking for something complex and which would require many months before the keyboard.)
Thank you for your patience and good luck to all future PSR S900 owners (and of course, to all arrangers.)
Cheers from Spain

#104280 - 07/24/07 04:25 AM Re: New PSR S-900 user from Spain
sunny152 Offline

Loc: ap
Hi,
Nice to hear about S900.How the voices sound compared to Tyros2 and psr3000?

SUNNY

#104281 - 07/24/07 05:52 AM Re: New PSR S-900 user from Spain
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Welcome to the forum, Ignacio.

Regarding chords, perhaps you'll find something here that's to your liking:
http://chordfind.com/keyboard/
http://www.looknohands.com/chordhouse/piano/
http://www.gootar.com/piano/

Taike

#104282 - 07/24/07 06:41 AM Re: New PSR S-900 user from Spain
Dnj Offline

Why was the G1000 to complicated for you?

#104283 - 07/24/07 07:24 AM Re: New PSR S-900 user from Spain
jm_bogey Offline

Loc: Montreal,QC, Canada
You can find all the chord directly in your keyboard.

Go to --> Function --> Style setting/Split Point/Chord fingerring ---> Tab (to go to Chord fingering)

You will find any chord you need on the psr screen

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online