Can't get the registry started on the tyros2!

I assuming its me thats just not getting it! and not something wrong with the ty2, since everything else works terrific.

It will take the first 8 just fine, but can't get anymore, it just overwrites the 1st 8. I've read all references to the regs in the manual several times and been given instructions by some of the experts, and I assume I'm the only dummy thats having problems with this.

How is this done?

I've created a folder and can get the first line of 8 in it and by pressing view, it comes to pg1 and displays all eight. thats as far as I can get it to go. I've deleted everything and started anew, done system resets, switched from storing in user over to harddrive, same results, get a folder with the first 8 and that seems to be it. I've tried with one folder, with several folders, and folder inside of a folder. The bank +/- won't move up or down. Pressing both together takes me to the page where stored okay.

Need a kind soul with a Idea of what I'm doing wrong. I've replaced the settings set/up saved in reg 1/1 so many times I have them memorized. Have surfed thru several forums, but not found anything of help.

Maybe someone can give me a step by step of from scratch to 3/4 banks of registry or zip me their first 4 with loading instructions?? so I can see how its done??

I'm guessing I'm missing something probably simple??

Thanks....pose