Quote:
Originally posted by Audrey Turner:
Sorry if I mislead you Peter, but on page 209 I read "Accessory Purchases:" so I just assumed that the Data Disk was an 'optional' item seeing as it is listed under Accessories.

However, I still think the Data Disk should have be listed under 'D' for Data or at the very least 'I' along with the Initialize instructions - too simple I suppose! Anyway at least you know where to find it now
- thanks to Technisplayer.

I hope you are enjoying your new keyboard, I still think my KN7 is the greatest despite having heard the Tyros2 played at it's very best, last Saturday night. At times, it was so slow to respond to the Artiste's command, he was able to crack little jokes whilst waiting for it to load.

Have fun! - Audrey

Many thanks Audrey for your help.

I've injured my back and wanted a keyboard to leave permanently in place at one of the places I play at. The kn7000 at a price of £699 is very attractive and as I have an abundant supply of setups it makes a very good choice, also having speakers built in means less setting up, ie: just plug in and away I go. It also has a lid that protects the keys, in my opinion it's a better instrument for leaving somewhere.

All the best

Peter