Live huh hmm...get some heil hi frequency transformers and sterilize them that'll fix the lil bas....no I'm kidding of course.

If you try putting a parametric or even an active graphic in the effect loop and dialing in your horns, along with some friendly 8" drivers in place of that 10" (4 per side in their own cabinet?) One would think that would do the trick. That is, if your amp can handle a little pushing in the front end without breaking into a clipping distortion. Your power should be enough, but not if your guitarist uses two double headed Carvin, Soldano, Mesa Boogie, Real Marshall amp stacks. What kind of power rating are the other amplifiers? Are they for sure that wattage of 160 and 200? I think it is possible that the speaker location of yopur amp may accomodate you, but it is not penetrating past the stage area also. Before buying anything, try a total repositioning of your amp, even it it takes having to rermotely monitor it with another speaker. Leon why the 15"? are the bass freq.s. weak or the mids weak? I disagree (unless the brass is a Sousaphone or Tuba), a 15" in equal complience of a speaker is going to put out less of those horn range freq.s. than an 8 or 6 inch designed for mids right?

Last ditch (non-realistic) effort - when each of them are not looking, solder a big fat resistor inline with their speakers
Final effort - rent two crown mono 1000 watt amps two voice of the theater enclosures and a limited damage waiver.
A 10" off axis, a 12" , and a tweeter. That sure seems like an odd combo don't you think? Seems unusuall for a keyboard anyway.
MORPH!

[This message has been edited by Morphamatik (edited 05-11-2003).]