Ok, today I bought a Yamaha Midi Interface cord connector to link my PC and my Casio. I didn't look at the product until I got home and that was when I noticed it was Yamaha. Will my Casio WK 3000 work with this? On eof the lights on the chord was on (for the driver) so I think it will.

So, I am fairly new at this. I connect these two and set up my driver. Where do I go from here? The Yamaha software loaded up but does not show up as an icon on my desktop or anywhere else.

I had envisioned connecting the two and then something opening up where it would have info about downloaded additional tones and maybe saving the music onto my computer. I don't have a memory stick yet... I am still reading the manual...

Typically, what are the next steps people take from here. My end goal is to make music on the keyboard and save it to cd. I have Band in a Box but I heard Power Tracks is better for this?

How does one download these additional tones to the synthesizer and where are these tones at? (Address)

Thanks again,
Rob