Hi, as usual, don’t think it’s available in Aust. Our mainstream music stores stock Korg ,Yamaha,Roland arrangers. Used to have to buy my Technics thru an appliance store that sold fridges and toasters😕, Ketron last time I checked via what looks to be a factory/storage outlet. Maybe I’ll check the Jewellery store for Medeli🤨.

The only clip I’ve seen on it, is really more of a Ketron Event bashing exercise , rather than a full demo of the Medeli. It sure sounded good, though.

The one thing Yamaha has got going for it are all it’s loyal supporters. The 1000’s of user styles, quite a number are conversions thru the EMC style conversion software. EMC style conversion software seems to have disappeared? must have happened during one of the periods I wasn’t checking forums.

If it can only load it’s own style format, no matter how good it sounds, it probably won’t be a serious contender for Yamaha unless there’s going to be a heap more styles for it. I’m pretty sure it has a style editor , in which case perfect for someone who likes to create or edit.

Gerard, I can’t imagine you should have too much problem with the operating system , the utube I saw , the guy was saying it looks like it’s similar to psr’s .

See if I can find an online manual, enjoy learning about new stuff, even if we can’t buy them🙁

Let us know when they arrive guys😀

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022