I'll second what you have said about the Cambridge Event Joan. It was very well done by Roger, Bill and Midge and I know we ALL learned a great deal. I, for one, was more than surprised at what I did NOT know about the KN7000, and like many others will enjoy investigating further and using the 'tips' given so generously.

Apart from the learning curve, we had some very talented musicians in attendance and it was a pleasure to listen to them play. They were an inspiration to us all, particularly Phil Newell who played his very own compositions - something I've never even thought about trying to do! For those who were unable to come, you missed a really good evening's entertainment.

Yes! the whole weekend was a great success and the feedback from the Cambridge attendees is that it was excellent and very enjoyable and they are already asking if it is to be repeated next year - who knows?

Finally, like Joan I was very pleased to put faces to the familiar names and who until now I only knew as my 'virtual' friends (as my grandchildren say) and whilst on this subject, I would like to thank Nigel, for if it weren't for this very pleasant, friendly and informative site, this event would not have taken place and we would not have had the pleasure of meeting each other in person, so thank you Nigel for all your help with this too.

Audrey