Originally Posted By tassiespirit

This is to me one very well sorted controller and the feel I believe is firmer and dare I say "more positive" is response and touch I have found.

"SL MkIII boasts our finest and most playable synth-style semi-weighted keybed, with a sprung action tuned to the needs of the experienced player. It’s got aftertouch too, assignable to anything. Its exceptionally high scan rate of 10 kHz gives the keys a super dynamic feel for expressive performances. And you can see scales, modes and zones instantly with vibrant on-key RGB LED feedback."

If you check out their site for information I think you will find it is a leap over the older MK11 board ( which to me had a great medium feel), and this is similar to it. This board has assignable after touch as well.

"Deep integrations with Logic® and Reason – plus HUI compatibility with Cubase, Pro Tools®, Studio One and Reaper – mean SL MkIII can open up any DAW."

https://novationmusic.com/en/keys/sl-mkiii

Allan taz

thank you. I'll try testing it out at a store.

I have NI A61 and S61.
S61 uses premium fatar keybed and A61 is based on S61, but neither are as playable for me as Yamaha PSR-S and old Tyros.

Edited by Vadim (02/06/20 06:56 AM)