This is from the Shreveport arranger jam 10 years ago. Here is a live recording of some of the festivities. AJ just flew in from Italy with the first Audya to hit the U.S. and let us hear and play it.
On this recording you will hear the late Joe Ayala, Pill Pittman (Semilivemusic), Deane (Hammer) Peters, Janet from Dallas, the late Dale Weaver and Joe Lee Richards on guitar, the late HankB, along with DNJ, Don Patterson, Tony, Vince Ramos, Ed Shoemaker...many others were there. We had about 30 participants and took turns playing alone and together for several hours over two days. Not everyone was on this recording but we have lots of others, along with some videos. That's me doing the song I do most of any song ever written, Happy Birthday! Bill was MCing while I helped AJ set up the Audya.
There were Yamaha, Korg, Ketron and Roland arrangers. I think I had one of each at the time! smile My PA was set up with two Bose L1s and subs, a total of 28 mixer tracks, mics, stands, keyboard stands for everyone.
Good friends, good fun, good food, good music!
It's a little ragged in places, and it is 31 minutes long, but might interest a few of us.
2009 Arranger Jam "jam"