Hi. I have a Ketron SD90 which are Connected to a Yamaha Genos. I have Connected a midi-cabel from MIDI IN2(keyb) from the Ketron and into MIDI A OUT on the Genos. I have also connected Right/LEft Out from the Ketron into AUX IN on the Genos. I Guess this is correct…?

I get sound from the SD90 when playing on the Genos, but I want to make sure I have everything set up correctly. I want to play on the Genos, and be able to use the styles/instruments from both SD90 and Genos using the volum-sliders on both instruments.

1. Under MIDI menu on the SD90, I have selected "Keyboard Style and Voice", is this correct?

2. Under MIDI menu "Arranger keyboard" , should "Rx", "Chan", "Tx" and "filter" be enabled or disabled?

3. Under MIDI menu "Arranger keyboard", what should "Right", "Left" and "Global" be set to ? And what about the 16 channels above (Drum1,Drum2,Bass,Ch1,CH2...etc), will the numbers here enter automaticly?

4. Is there anything I have to do on the MIDI-settings on my Genos?

5. When I use the Launch Pad on the SD90, there is a little delay when I play a chord to I actually hear it. Can this be fixed? It is very anoying…

Thanks a lot for everyone who can help me With this :-)