Originally Posted By synerjim
Thanks John, what I liked with the PA1000 is the built-in TC Helicon harmonizer, Songbook, touch screen, KAOSS feature and the powerful built-in speaker system. It's my all-in-one arranger.
I like most with the E-A7 is the real-time controls facility, simplicity to use/customized, punchy drums, usability of styles, smf chords extractor/display and of course, the weight! I'm using TC-Helicon Perform V with the E-A7 for vocal processing/harmonizing. BTW, I love my previous KMA, it's really great for travelling.

You're welcome Donny, I know you're settled and enjoying the E-A7. I can't blame you, it's a great, litte E-80 brother.

Jimmy for now I am very happy with the EA7 it surprised the heck out of me in many ways, coupled with a TC Helicon Harmony Singer unit its a perfect match....it will certainly hold my interest for some time & it's fun to play. I Know down the road more gear will be developed and released and maybe if I get excited about something new I will only possibly ADD to what I have. cool2

good luck..