Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By zuki
Originally Posted By spalding1968
Hi zuki

Your pros / cons comparison is interesting but just a little unfair . You can’t fairly say the absence of styles and features on this keyboard is a con because you are comparing it to a better top of the line keyboard . We all like to get bargains but but come on 🤓.

I wish you joy and happiness in finding the instrument that suits you best .

I think I saw some clips of you playing on YouTube recently . Really enjoyed it . Too busy for me to comment on most postings on the zone but sorry I did not commment earlier .

Best wishes . Worth

Yes Worth, you are correct. Not fair for me to diss a beautiful keyboard like the 1000. I should've prefaced by stating these are only personal comments; kind of talking to myself.

I was disappointed at myself for the pent up hype and anticipation of lightening my load, having speakers, etc. I also made the mistake of A/B-ing and it quickly went south from there.

Like I said earlier, I am enamored with the 3X, always will be and cannot see ending my career with a different product.

So, very excitedly, I am retiring my 3X76 to the studio, where it's all set up for marketing purposes. I'll get a 61 note for live play.

OK, someone else take the helm and look like a fool smile

Zuki,...no shame in trying something new.....I can feel your passion for your Korg Pa3x 76......and I understand all the work you out in to make it "YOUR OWN".....its nice unlike eg: Genos that KORG gives you the choice with the same instrument of a Pax76 & Pax61 for studio & stage, should be able to get a 61 at a great price also probably close to the Pa3x61 at this time too........this way you also have an Exact backup to transfer files, settings etc, etc, .....as we all know NEW isn't always better. Good luck with your music. cool2

Thanks Donny. Exactly, makes perfect sense to transfer all the hard work in a "flash", pardon the pun...

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand