Originally Posted By spalding1968
Hi zuki

Your pros / cons comparison is interesting but just a little unfair . You can’t fairly say the absence of styles and features on this keyboard is a con because you are comparing it to a better top of the line keyboard . We all like to get bargains but but come on 🤓.

I wish you joy and happiness in finding the instrument that suits you best .

I think I saw some clips of you playing on YouTube recently . Really enjoyed it . Too busy for me to comment on most postings on the zone but sorry I did not commment earlier .

Best wishes . Worth

Yes Worth, you are correct. Not fair for me to diss a beautiful keyboard like the 1000. I should've prefaced by stating these are only personal comments; kind of talking to myself.

I was disappointed at myself for the pent up hype and anticipation of lightening my load, having speakers, etc. I also made the mistake of A/B-ing and it quickly went south from there.

Like I said earlier, I am enamored with the 3X, always will be and cannot see ending my career with a different product.

So, very excitedly, I am retiring my 3X76 to the studio, where it's all set up for marketing purposes. I'll get a 61 note for live play.

OK, someone else take the helm and look like a fool smile

Edited by zuki (01/14/18 06:13 AM)

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand