Originally Posted By: Diki
Originally Posted By: brooster
Interesting. I wonder what the person who spends most of his time in the Tyros threads trashing the Tyros would be saying if this thread was about Yamaha going into receivership?

You need to up your comprehension skills. This is NOT about Roland going into receivership. This is merely their Italian manufacturing plant (is this all of them or just the one plant?) going down, and in all likelihood production is going to be shifted to China.

And, if this happened to Yamaha's arranger plants in any non-Chinese location, I would be no more exulting this than I am Roland.

Perhaps you need to read what I post with a little more accuracy and a little less heat under the collar. I 'criticize' (you can substitute 'trash' if you want to invent an issue that doesn't exist, for whatever reasons you wish to become outraged) certain aspects of Yamaha's. I guess I need to start using larger fonts, bold and ALL FRIGGIN' CAPS to get some of you low attention span readers to notice where I praise OTHER elements of Yamaha arrangers.

Seems like you notice the least criticism and then the blood-flow shuts off above the neck!

Someone needs to get a life.

Your larger, bolder, CAP-ER eloquence speaks so well of you:
"I guess I need to start using larger fonts, bold and ALL FRIGGIN' CAPS to get some of you low attention span readers to notice where I praise OTHER elements of Yamaha arrangers."

Did you forget your meds?