I still feel that, if you want to know what a BK-9 can sound like, played in style mode by competent players, you can do no better than the videos available here. They are all live takes of arranger playing, no overdubs or SMF's. http://www.youtube.com/user/LaPietradelParagone/videos

No offense, but flawed 'side by side' comparisons by well meaning, but technically inexperienced demonstrators do more harm than good. As little as a db of volume difference between two clips can color your perception of a sound, and it's obvious this guy didn't even take the time to balance the LH/RH sounds, let alone have them at the same perceived volume overall.

But the demos up at the Italian site basically show you what the arranger sounds like. I have not noticed any radical difference between these and my BK-9 OOTB. Obviously, the player balanced the RH sounds (like nearly all arrangers, they come OOTB with RH sounds too loud, especially if you are a pro, with pro touch on the keys).

If you are looking to base your opinion on the BK-9 on a flawed comparison by someone with insufficient skills to set them up so they start from the same place, don't believe you are getting the straight skinny.