Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Dusan,

Why didn't your local Ketron dealer fix it for you, why does it need to go back to Ketron, this will be a first all the way back to Italy is crazy, who has insured it on its way if it gets lost or damaged. The dealer should be handling all of this, is he?

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 11-04-2010).]

Tony,
if I am onest,I dont know whay. Like what I see in dealer store,nobady dont know haw to solve problems.Like you prabably know Audya dont want to show HD on computer(and ather problems), and I thing something is wrong with rear USB port.Dealer also dont fined HD when he conect Audya to his computer. Only solution(dealer words)is send Audya to Italy.
In case If in that time come to some demage or lost I recive from him oficial paper with all information about instrument,date,etc.
That paper is good anaf for me if they lost my instrument.Allso I haw a chance to get new instrument if repering continuance more then one mounth.(That kind of law we haw in the country)

I haw hope for the best final, and only what I can do in that time is weight....

[This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 11-05-2010).]

[This message has been edited by Dusan (edited 11-05-2010).]