Quote:
Originally posted by kbrkr:
I received this message when I first turned on my Audya as soon as I took it out of the box!!!

I didn't even try to play the keyboard at that time; I immediately did a factory reset.

However, I am plagued by RIGHT Output cutting in and out; screen flashes, and periodic freezes.

I too have had the Audya freeze up about 6 times since the last update, this is an old problem not yet fixed, usually an organ key will stay on just one note stuck down, impossible to get rid of other than reboot. It appears to happen when I change voices rapidly to and from an organ voice and always an organ voice that sticks on. If I was gigging it would be embarrassing unless it happened at the end of a song. I think the quality of the sounds is being eroded by the technical issues, a mixture of software and hardware appears to be the problem. There is an acceptable level of commitment to owning and operating an Audya and I think this latest set of events may have tipped in favor of buying something else, at least you cannot say I have tried to be accommodating, I think MS might end up the same way, if they ever get market penetration. I think you need to stick with the big boys however many keys, live drums or what the hell they have. You need big numbers in the market to iron out all your problems if you don’t have proper QA, if you send out KBs that are going to fail with common faults and you don’t put them right, you are doomed, how long it takes for you to be doomed is up to us. Has anyone got an Audya that works perfect, not had a problem at all that is registered on SZ, if so can you tell us what your secret is.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey