Quote:
Originally posted by Robbo:
Tony any one? last night the Audya froze, just a continuous sound, until switch off at power switch and restarted, can you advise any tests i could do to see what may be problem? I think I have already mentioned the ugly sound issue when starting style its like a definite scratch before the sound kicks in.
Also the pen drives are still not in my home in Aus, this has been a real distribution disaster by Ketron, should have made sure all owners had them same time, and if the 41a update is not correct in some way causing the freeze and so on, can i reload it without any problems. And lastly Tony I think you made reference to the "nothing on the board in Audya to put the extra ram 256" is that correct? and will i require a different board in audya to be able to do this?

Thanks any help much appreciated.

Robbo,

I wasn't going to post this but since you mentioned it perhaps I need to just in case someone else has the problem. I have not had a lock up now for about 12 months, I loaded the pen on about 7 days ago so I have the very latest dogs dangly bits, alas the Audya locked up 2 nights back, at the time it happened I was using a Organ voice and part way thorough , on the fly, I changed to a string voice (OTM), that’s when it locked up, I think I tried every button but not the rotor, who would? Only a switch off fixed it, glad I don’t gig. It may be a one off - but I will keep you posted Robbo.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey